So say you are a bored Geographic Information Systems analyst and you are given a High Definition poster of the city you are most familiar with. What do you do? Why, you nitpick of course!
Things of Note:
- There is no way the Washington Monument should be that far East. Just…no
- 14th Street should be east of the Washington Monument.
- The Holocaust Museum has vanished. I don’t know what the fuck that building is supposed to be next the Bureau of Engraving.
- Using the Kutz Bridge for reference, West Potomac Park is gone, as is the peninsula that has the MLK and FDR memorials.
- Let’s give everyone the benefit of the doubt that the white building between Steve’s legs is the WWII memorial. (Hee. Hee heh.)
FROM THIS INDEPTH ANALYSIS I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT THE PLOT OF CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIERIS THAT BUCKY BARNES IS STEALING AND/OR MOVING ALL OF OUR NATIONAL LANDMARKS. THIS IS CLEARLY A JOB FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA.
You’re welcome, sorry if I spoiled that for you. At least Steve’s ass looks great.